- Carefully selected families, which are adapted to receive a person in the best possible conditions.
- We take care of sending the nominations of families with complete record and give all possible information (family composition, pictures, schedules, holidays, fourth etc.).
- A location in a host family.
- Reception at the City of Lyon Univeral Internship Au pair Training Program (1 to 2 days in our house room) Guidance for obtaining the letter of stay. Monitoring and Moral support pending the stay as an au pair.
- If you were to encounter difficulties in your host family, we will work together to guide you and find the best solution.
In your free time you can enjoy and take full advantage, going out with your new friends, learn about the tourist sites that provide you with the different cities of France.
In your holiday if you want to travel in Europe. The family offers a half day off per week, you can be provided for the needs of the family, they are generally on weekends.
Legally the au pair is not entitled to paid leave, but an understanding, it is feasible for the family. Most of our families vacation pay the au pair.
“The success of your work is based on the will and motivation you have to do the best.”
The au pair must perform 30 hours of work per week, maximum 5 hours a day, aim 2 baby-sitting per week, if your family needs your help at night.
The au pair helps with daily tasks to the host family (setting the table, clearing the table, ironing children’s clothes, grooming of their respective rooms and games room etc.).