India is country with whole lot new feat and adventure to offer. Explore the fascinating dimension encompassed by the exotic state. Retreat your eyes and senses with the enchanting splendor of the state.
Then have your experience in India.
Internships in India
You will gain incredible work experience in all the facets of Hotel Management, working in hotels that were once beautiful Forts and Palaces. The internship is hands on experience rather than textbook learning.
Most of our internships are in the hospitality industry but we also have internships within these fields:
- Culinary, Lodging, Housekeeping, Food and Beverage, Manufacturing
- Finance, Marketing, PR, Consulting
- Fashion, Architecture and Design
- Journalism- Magazines-Newspapers, Legal
The duration of the internship is between one and six months, however this can be agreed on a case by case basis.
The accommodation are either in the hotel rooms (if in a hotel) or in modern apartments (if with companies).
Meals are included in our hotel management and education internships only.
Come and discover one of the most amazing countries in the world: India, which has beautiful scenery and amazing cultural experiences.
You will have the opportunity to discover beautiful landscapes and to learn about Indian history, cuisine, culture and traditions and, at the same time, develops many skills and improve your CV during your internship.
With our internships in India you will also have the opportunity for extra-curricular activities such as safaris, horse riding, trekking…
The program is designed for people, from 18 to 30 years old. An internships contract is not required in India so you don’t have to be a student to do an internship.
You will need to display excellent communication and interpersonal skills. As you will be interacting directly with the customers, good presentation is also essential.
You will need to take direction and work well as part of a team. Previous experience in the hospitality sector is not a requirement, but would be an advantage, as would language skills.
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS – You should be able to speak at least English but it’s always an advantage is you can speak more than one language for internships in hotels.
Step by step
1. Before Pre-Selection
- Do the sign in on our website
- Call our office on Skype to be pre-selected (language test)
- Wait for our answer, we will contact you to tell you if you are Pre-Selected
2. If you are Pre-Selected
- We will need an Updated CV en Presentation letter
- We will check your information and contact you to tell you if you are Selected for the final step of the recruitment process
3. If you are Selected
- Then you can apply for the position that interest you
- We will send your documents to the employer and it is up to the company/university to accept the candidate.